Saturday, July 31, 2010

July Cake Orders

When I started taking cake classes back in February I never dreamed that I would get this many requests to make cakes for people. It's really been crazy. These are the cake orders I had for the month of July.


Tooth Cake Pops

Cake pops for a dental hygenist's graduation party


Baptism Cake

Strawberry cake covered in fondant. It was for a 5 year old, so I tried to make it sort of girly.


University of Arkansas

For a high school graduation party. No clue what the saying means other than it has something to do with the football team.


Duck Cake

This is my second duck cake and I have a feeling it won't be the last one! That is not the actual duck that was used, but one I had at home so, he is just posing for the pic. ;)


Pirate Cake

Pirate cake for a 4 year old's birthday party.

No comments:

Post a Comment