Saturday, May 15, 2010

Cinco de Mayo

I hosted a birthday dinner for one of my friends. Since her birthday is on Cinco de Mayo I thought a taco night was very fitting. With all the leftovers I made this:

Taco Salad

This is probably the only recipe that you will find on this blog that has ground beef in it that I actually eat. Don't ask me why I will eat this and not a hamburger, I really can't explain it. ;) I got this recipe from a co-worker, but can't seem to actually locate the recipe at the moment. But, that's OK, you don't really need one. Just toss these ingredients together to your liking:


Lettuce
Ground beef (I seasoned mine with taco seasoning, but you don't have to)
Shredded cheese
Catalina salad dressing
Tortilla chips
Sour cream (optional)

And for dessert....

Chocolate Overload

Chocolate cake with chocolate icing and kit kats on the border and chocolate covered strawberries on top.




No comments:

Post a Comment